To ensure efficient and speedy onboarding, please upload certified scans of the documents below to
- Proof of Address dated less than 3 months. (This document must be in the form of a bill, official correspondence, or bank reference letter)
- Bank Statement dated less than 3 months.
What is Certification
Certification is a process whereby a professional that’s recognized by a regulated body (Law Society, Chartered Accountants Register, Banker etc) certifies the authenticity of your document. If you are a Corporate Service Provider, your in-house lawyer or accountant can certify docs.
How it Works
- A lawyer, accountant, banker writes “I CERTIFY THIS AS A TRUE COPY” on the document.
- They date the document.
- They sign the document.
- Provide their contact details.
- Certification can be handwritten, on the document. While we do accept stamps, they are not required.
- The certification cannot be older than 3 months I.e. Your Register of Members can be from 1 year ago, but the signature and certification cannot be older than 3 months, from today’s date.
- The certification must be clear and readable so our Compliance team can understand the handwriting.