Due to the complexity of the tools and algorithms we have to work with, some issues that our community members report via our support (accessible at firstname.lastname@example.org) do not have an obvious error in the backend.
A screenshot or a screen record of the console in the web browser contains information on how certain software components behave in certain situations and can help speed up bug-fixing.
Some free tools that you can use for screen recording are Loom, Bandicam, Clickup, Apple Mac's Screen Recording Feature, etc.
The steps to do this are as follows:
- Start Recording / Take Screenshots
- If you are screen recording, make sure you record all actions and text that appears in the console as you browse;
- If you are taking screenshots, make sure you take several every time the console changes (new text appears in it);
- Navigate to platform.eqifi.com;
- Right-click anywhere on the browser screen and select "inspect" from the dropdown;
- On the menu that appears, select "Console." Half of the web browser should now display information related to the console.;
- Log in to your EQIFi Account on the web;
- Navigate to the page of the platform you are having issues with;
- Replicate whatever action you were trying to do but have been unable to;
For a step-by-step visual explanation, please also watch this explanatory video: